Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Feel Good Morning Routine

I'm back! Amidst my procrastination I came up with this morning routine inspired by a post on pinterest. Although it is slightly personalized, I think it's mostly applicable to anyone. So here goes...

-Set your alarm for 7 am...DON'T HIT SNOOZE!
-Get out of bed and make it.
-Open your curtains. It's been proven to help you wake up in the morning.
-Eat a small snack - granola, yogurt, and/or fruit - and drink 2 glasses of water.
-Slip into your workout clothes of choice (I like more fitted ones because they make me suck in my stomach!)
-Head outside...walk 10 minutes, run 30, and walk 10 more.
-Once home, do 50 crunches and superman (back exercise).
-Stretch 10 minutes.
-Pamper yourself - hop in the shower, use facial scrub, shave
-Finish off your routine by making yourself pretty - makeup, hairdryer, and cute outfit
Now look in the mirror...how do you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment